For Enquiries or to Book
Free Phone: 1800 634 319
Gecko one of the Best 20 Tours in Australia.
Gail Liston from Australian Traveller Magazine hits the road to bring you 20 Top Tours from around the country – plus a few weird and wonderful extras for good measure.
Whether you seek pampering, walking, adventure, discovery or communing with nature, the Australian travel market is offering up a veritable smorgasbord of innovative tours – and there’s definitely something for everyone, from the budget-conscious to the nerdy twitcher.
So take a word of advice from someone who professed never to join an organised tour: ignore people like me! Get out there and enjoy.
20 Top Australian Tours
1. Arnhem Land & Coburg Peninsula, Venture North
2. Barossa Daimler Full Day Tour
3. Bay of Fires Walk, Anthology Travellers’ Collection
4. Bininj Angarre, Kakadu Culture Camp
5. Cape York Advanced, Wilderness Challenge
6. Esperance Native Heritage, Kepa Kurl
7. Essence of the Outback, Intrepid Travel
8. Four-day Flinders Ranges Outback Discovery, Bookabee Tours Australia
9. Great Australian Air Cruise, Bill Peach Journeys
10. Great Ocean Walk, Bothfeet
11. Katherine River three-day Respite, Gecko Canoeing
12. Kimberley Spiritual Experience, Wundargoodie Aboriginal Safaris
13. Lake Eyre Flood Flight, Air Wilpena
14. Man From Snowy River & Heritage Ride, Adventure Victoria
15. Montague Island Tour
16. Mungo National Park Sunset Tour, Harry Nanya
17. Rainbow Serpent Tour, Guurrbi Tours
18. Seven-day Spirit of the Kimberley, Kimberley Wild Expeditions
19. Ten-day Perth to Perth via Ningaloo Reef & Karijini, Western Xposure
20. Western Simpson Desert Trek, Outback Camel Company
Article from Australian Traveller 27/05/2009